Microbiocidal system cleaner for machinery, circulation systems and production plants
- Alkaline to remove grease
- Excellent cleaning and microbiocidal effect
- Broad, balanced spectrum of sanitizing effect against bacteria, yeasts and moulds according to EN 1276 (Bactericide) as well as EN 1650 (Fungicide)
- Removes biofilms
- Good immediate effect
- Readily biodegradable according OECD 306 and non bio-accumulating
- CEFAS approval according to Dutch and British Offshore Chemical Notification Scheme (OCNS) – in progress
- “Yellow” classification according to the Norwegian Harmonized Offshore Chemical Notification Format (HOCNF) – in progress
- Good anticorrosion properties
Contains no organically bounded chlorine (has no effect on the AOX value)
Fields of application
Cleaning and sanitation of machinery, production plants, circulating systems and equipment.
- Depending on the degree of soiling, grotanol NOS 1 is used 10 - 30 g/kg (1 % - 3 %) in an aqueous solution.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.